EDC Ultimate Backer
|Higher Quantities||Call or Email for Pricing|
- Fully Ambidextrous
- Odor-proof & Sweatproof
- New Comfortuf 420 Material
- Made in the USA
- Any carry position, any cant
Stop using leather and nylon for your IWB holsters. The 100% Modular IWB Carry Backer from MatchPoint USA is the most comfortable, durable, and hygienic holster component on the market. The mesh grid allows sweat-proof breathability along with a variety of angles to mount your firearm and accessories.
Designed for Customization
In the past, most IWB holsters were made for a single gun, in a single carry position. We’ve changed all of that.
Attach any Kydex shell, even ones made yourself or from other brands, and attach it at any angle to the Ultimate IWB Backer with standard holster hardware. Go farther with your customization and add accessories like magazines, multi-tools, blow-out kits, folding knives, your imagination is the only limitation with the Ultimate IWB Backer.
Engineered for Hygiene
The Ultimate IWB Backer eliminates many of the complaints associated with leather and textile holsters. One of the biggest being the odor that can develop when deep concealing a holster.
Our custom engineered Comfortuff 420 material was designed to be sweatproof, anti-bacterial, and hypo-allergenic. Soft and breathable against your skin Comfortuff is the most comfortable and durable holster material available. Best of all it’s resistant to heat and moisture so it can be easily cleaned and sanitized in the dishwasher.
Built for Durability
Comfortuff will not stretch, deform, or fray like traditional leather or nylon materials. You don’t have to worry about having to break in your holster or losing your guns retention because of old leather or frayed nylon.
We engineered Comfortuff to be resilient and durable. This lets holster makers or end users remove and attach hardware hundreds of times to create their own custom creations without having to worry about hurting the material. Easily experiment with different cants, carry positions, and even cross draw with the same holster.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hole-space measurements?
- The holes are a standard 0.222″ diameter and the spacing is a standard 0.5″
- What are the exact dimensions?
- The dimensions are 6.85″ height by 9.8″ length
- Can I use my own logo or white-label the backer?
- Absolutely, we offer Custom Logos for an engineering fee of $2,500 w/minimum order of 1,000 units. This lets us manufacture an insert to place into the mold allowing a custom logo in-place of the standard MatchPoint USA logo.